Friday, October 23, 2009

My Ideals and Dreams of Being Submissive

My ideal relationship/Master is a man whom knows his own heart and is caring enough to guide me through my journey. Attributes of strength and trustworthiness, stern with a firm hand, intelligent and has a sense of humor to laugh at me when at times I become a giggling, bumbling idiot. My Master is large ,dark and handsome. Don’t spare the rod when I have not pleased you nor spare a compliment when I have fulfilled your needs. Set my rules for 24/7 submission if that is your wish.
I love to get outdoors and cycle,golf,run,swim and scuba dive.I want to be the best I can be in these activities so you can be proud of me. I want to get my degree in health care management so you will see my intelligence.
I want you to mangage my accounts and give me money or buy me things if it pleases you to do so. I love my family and I enjoy spending time with them, but you are my life and you will determine who I see and when.
Master if it is your wish I would like a manogomous relationship (meaning no other subs living in the house).If you wish to be with others I will accept this. If you wish me to be with other dominants I will do as you please,but know my whole being is concentrated on you.
I need rules desperately and I need you to provide them for me and discipline me when I have disobeyed. I am new to this but so excited to learn and do what you want. I grew up fighting rules and wanting someone to take charge of me. I new when I met you,
you would me my Master. I just didn’t know it would take me this long to figure that I had to give my control to you. I kept waiting for you to take it. Master please be very strict with me because I am so stubborn and defiant at times.
I want to be your toy to enjoy and bind,torture, and fuck as you please.Whenever,wherever. I want to go to parties with you and do everything you have dreamed of doing.
Sir would you have a waking, bedtime, and your coming home ritual designed by you,for me to follow. Please be specific in teaching me what pleases you.
Master,when you come into a room I will show you deference and be quiet until you say otherwise. I will not touch unless you have given permission. I will fulfill your sexual appetites and continue to learn so you can have your needs met.
My soul,my body,my heart,my will,my being is yours to control.

No comments:

Post a Comment